The Coal Bucket has guaranteed unbreakable one-piece tarp pivot arms, a 3,300 lb. flipping pressure, roller box mounted on braces, and a ladder option available. Comes available in electric or manual options.
Ideal for coal hauling.Request Information
- Applications up to 36'
- Guaranteed unbreakable one-piece tarp pivot arms
- Durable (some systems manufactured in 1986 still currently in use)
- Available in electric or manual option
- Roller box provided to be mounted flush with top of bulkhead
- 3300 lb. torsion spring assembly mounted in or under bottom rail by use of spring drop plates
- Ladder option available
- Mesh tarp