The Electric Side-Roll (ESR) 2000 is an electric side-to-side lock and roll tarping system designed for durability, safety, and versatility. The system offers easy installation and repair and performs well in cold weather. The waterproof ESR2000 kit features a heavy-duty electric motor, one button open and close controls and a reinforced aluminum front arm with spring assembly for ease of use.
Available in direct drive or chain drive motor assembly, the ESR 2000’s versatility allows users to maximize load types and increase revenue on return trips. Applications include grain hauling and other agricultural products, coal, and construction.
- Remote control option for driver safety and ease of use
- Flex base assembly option or rear arms for additional stability in high wind areas
- Synthetic oils for better performance in cold weather areas
- Easy installation in significantly less time than competing kits – under four hours
- On-site repairs within a 250-mile radius of a Mountain Tarp service center
- One-year all-inclusive warranty and three-year non-prorated motor warranty